iD22 Windows Installation Guide
- Download the .zip package from the Audient website
- Extract the package into a temporary location of your choice
- Plug in your iD22
- Navigate into the extracted folder and double click on “setup.exe”
- This will launch the setup wizard – follow the onscreen instructions
Once the setup wizard is complete you will be able to launch the iD22 app from the start menu:
You will then see the iD system tray icon:
- Double clicking on the Icon will open the iD22 app window if the unit is connected.
- Right clicking will give you an option to quit the iD22 app, or set Latency or ASIO buffer settings.