- Fixed firmware update failure on some systems (Mac M1 & Ryzen).
- Fixed firmware update failure on MacOS after audio playback.
- Fixed condition where analogue inputs would produce noise and outputs would distort.
- Fixed iOS device detection.
- Fixed input 2 phase inversion.
- When the Solo button for Cue B on iD14 MKII is engaged audio plays only through the right channel
- The clip indicator on the DAW 3+4 channel lights incorrectly when there is excessive input on the DAW 1+2 channel.
- CUE Mixes on ID14 MKII don't work in when MONO is selected
- Requires iD V4.1.8
- Added Loop-back to Host with audio router