Subito Piano Instructions
Thank you for claiming the Subito Piano promotion from Audient ARC. Your Unique voucher code will have been emailed to you. Instructions on how to get started below.
1. Head over to https://subitopiano.com/en/audient. To get started, click the button at the bottom of the page.
2. Click to upload your file or simply drag and drop a MIDI file from your computer. Subito Piano will check to ensure this is playable on the piano and may make some adjustments to the file to ensure it’s playable. You can also manually adjust the parameters yourself.
3. Once you’ve dialled in your settings, you’ll be given a cost based on the length of the MIDI file. Enter your unique code into the “Promotional Code or Gift Card” field and click apply. The cost of the file will be taken from your $60.00 (20 minutes free) total.
4. Click the button at the bottom of the page and enter your details so the files can be emailed to you.
5. The MIDI file will then be recorded on a real-life piano and the resulting audio files will be sent to you via email. Depending on how busy the service is, this can take a little while.
6. Once the files have been emailed to you, you have 48 hours to download the files. You can also make adjustments to the parameters and record the files for a second time without charge.
You’ll receive a couple of different versions of the audio allowing you to choose the best sound for your mix.
7. Once you’ve used all the credit on your Gift Voucher code, you can still get 20% off all future recordings by entering the discount code “audient20” into the “Promotional Code or Gift Card” field before checkout.