Thank you for registering with ARC and redeeming our exclusive Steinberg offer. You should have received an email with your unique 25 digit Download Access Code. Please find the instructions on how to download, install and activate your copy of Cubase LE 10 and Retrologue 2. The process is the same on both Mac and Windows.
1. First head over to www.steinberg.net/
2. After logging in, click “Redeem Download Access Code” and enter the code provided to you by Audient.
3. After your download code has been accepted, you will be given two 32 digit unique Product Activation Codes, one for Cubase LE 10 and one for Retrologue 2. You will also get the download link for the Steinberg Download Assistant for both Mac and Windows. Click the appropriate link and wait for the download to finish. You will only need to click on one of the links for your operating system. Please keep your Product Activation Codes safe as you will need them later. However, if you lose them, do not worry. Steinberg will have also emailed the codes to you.
4. Once your download is completed, run the Steinberg Download Assistant Setup and follow the installation process through.
5. Launch the Steinberg Download Assistant after the installation is completed. Go to the Cubase tab on the left, select Cubase LE 10 and press the Download button for the full Cubase LE 10 application.
6. After the download completes, press Open and run the Cubase LE 10 installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of Cubase LE 10. This setup will install the Steinberg eLicenser Control Centre as well, which will be used to activate your Steinberg products.
7. Now open the Steinberg Download Assistant again, go to VST Instruments & Plugins tab on the left, select Retrologue 2 and press the Download button for the Retrologue 2 plugin.
8. After the download completes, press Open and run the Retrologue 2 installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of Retrologue 2.
9. Launch the Steinberg eLicenser Control Centre from your applications/programs, click Enter Activation Code from the top left corner, enter your Cubase LE 10 Activation Code and press Continue. Select the eLicenser where you would like the Cubase LE 10 License installed and press Download License. For more information on eLicensers, please follow this link.
10. Repeat step 9, but this time using your Retrologue 2 Activation Code. After that, you should see both your Licenses in the eLicenser Control Centre.
11. Done! Both Cubase LE 10 and Retrologue 2 are now installed and activated on your computer, so all that is left to do is get creative with your new Steinberg software.