Strymon BigSky Installation Instructions
Thank you for claiming the 90-day trial of Strymon’s BigSky plug-in through Audient’s software bundle offering - ARC.
The BigSky Plug-in requires an iLok account to activate. If you already have an iLok account please skip to step 4.
- Click HERE to download the iLok License Manager software, ensuring you download the correct version for your OS. Unzip the package by double-clicking it, and follow the prompts to install the software.
- You now need to create an iLok account, open the iLok License Manager, and click ‘Sign In”.
In the pop up window, select “ Create Account”
- Fill in the Account Creation form and click “Create Account”. You’ll then receive an email with a confirmation link, Click the link to confirm your account and then sign in to the account when prompted.
- Open the iLok License Manager software on your desktop and click the “Sign In’ button on the top left and sign in using your account details. Your username should now appear at the top left to show you are signed in.
- Before using the BigSky plugin you’ll need to decide on which authorization method you’d prefer to use – either a Cloud session or a physical iLok key. If you’ve not used an iLok before you might prefer to start out using a Cloud session, otherwise you’ll need to purchase an iLok USB Key.
To use a Cloud Session, open the “File” menu in License Manager and choose “Open Your Cloud Session”. Please Note your computer must be connected to the Internet when using this option to authorize and use BigSky.
Once the Cloud session is enabled, you will see an icon in the “Local” area on the left side of the iLok License Manager software labeled “Cloud” underneath your username.
- Now go to “Licences” in the menu bar and click “Redeem Activation Code”
- Select the entire Activation Code you received from Audient ARC and paste it into the “Enter Activation Code” window. Press the “Next” button to confirm your code
- An authorization for BigSky will be placed in your account.
If you are using a Cloud Session, Drag the license to the Cloud session on the left-hand side in the “Local” menu
Otherwise, if you are using an iLok Key, plug it into your computer and drag the BigSky Authorization onto your iLok Key in the “Local” menu.
Your Licence has now been added to your account and you’re ready to install the plugin!
- Download the installer for your operating system by double-clicking the install icon, and follow the prompts to install the software.
- Finally, Open your DAW and you will find the Strymon BigSky plug-in in the plug-in list, ready to use!